レーベンスルスト株式会社 (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) is committed to respect the rights and interests of individuals and protect their personal information as our social responsibility.
Therefore, the protection of personal information
is of high priority for our company, and we established, implemented and
maintain a personal information protection policy.
Personal information collected
The main personal information our company collects from customers and contacts are as follows:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Products and services that individuals have purchased or inquired about, and information necessary to deliver, repair, maintain, or respond to inquiries about these products and services.
Exceptionally, if necessary, also other personal information might be collected (example: bank account information, if a payment has to be made to the customer’s bank account).
For information gathered from visitors to our website, please see our cookies policy.
Purpose of use of personal information
The purpose of use of personal information is as follows:
- To supply products handled by our company.
- To provide after-sales and other services related to products handled by our company.
- To contact customers (e.g., direct mail, phone calls) in respect of products, services, campaigns, events related to our company.
- To provide information regarding support and maintenance of products handled by our company.
- To provide information (e.g., catalogs) and services (e.g., repair) responding to requests received.
- To get customer feedback (e.g., on their satisfaction with products and services) to improve meeting customer demand.
- To in general increase customer benefits and customer satisfaction as well as to intensify customer relationship.
Provision of personal information to third parties
Our company will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
- We got the consent of the individual.
- Based on laws and regulations, or the provision to a third party is permitted by other applicable laws and regulations.
- Necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
- Third parties are directly engaged in the process of serving customers (e.g., logistics/shipping, repair service).
- Third parties are directly engaged in our company’s support service (e.g., IT/web support, tax or legal consultancy).
- In the case of business succession due to merger or similar reasons.
Management of personal information
Our company manages personal information safely and
strives to ensure, improve, and correct security in order to prevent
unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification,
and leakage of personal information.
We also explicitly refer
Changes to this policy
Our company may change this policy without prior notice in response to changes in social conditions, technological advances, revisions to the Personal Information Protection Act, etc.
This policy was last revised in November 2023.
Company name: レーベンスルスト株式会社
Representative Director: Anton Jatsch
Head office address: Kurei Building 3F, 23-5 Sarugakucho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0033
Phone number: 03-5457-1180
email address: [email protected]